Our team is focused on showing up in meaningful ways for our community through the lens of health and safety, now more than ever. We have expanded our associate education program to include the following:
- A COVID-19 safety and sanitation training will be required for all associates
- Required social distancing guidelines will be mandated in the workplace
- Resort-wide safety and sanitation stations have been introduced
- New safety and sanitation equipment education will be provided (i.e. spray cleaners for accommodations)
- This COVID-19 Operational Strategy has been reviewed with all associates
COMMUNITY-WIDE SAFETY & SANITATION STANDARDS
- All associates and guests will be required to maintain a social distance of 6-feet
- All guests will be required to wear face masks when visiting indoor spaces open to the public, as well as outdoor public spaces when physical distancing is not possible; children ages 5 and up are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering per the State of Oregon (learn more)
- All associates will be provided and required to wear masks and job-specific PPE
- All associates will have their temperature taken before reporting to work
- All associates will be verbally screened for symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and diarrhea
- All associates will adhere to CDC recommended hand washing and social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are located throughout associate and guest areas
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floor in the Lake House and Quarry encouraging 6-feet of distance between guests
- Plexiglas partitions have been added to transportation vehicles and welcome desks
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, countertops, bathroom fixtures, cash machines, handrails, etc.
- Drinking fountains are closed
- Entry doors will remain open, weather permitting
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used throughout the property
- The resort will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
- All printed material (resort maps, recreation guides, restaurant menus, etc.) will be made available electronically
- Associates will utilize phone or text to communicate with guests whenever possible
- Cash transactions are temporarily suspended
- Exterior furniture and tables have been removed from resort common areas.
To ensure guest and associate safety, there will be a 24-hour rest period between reservations. All vacation rental accommodations are freestanding with exterior entry doors.
- All guests will receive a personal pre-arrival email with a unique pin code to access the vacation rental
- Guests should go directly to their vacation rental, no need to check-in
- A link to a downloadable resort map and activity guide will be provided to guests via text and/or email.
- Contact-less maintenance services will be provided
- Guests will be asked to vacate the unit while the staff is performing requested maintenance services
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
- Associates will sanitize their way into and out of units.
- The housekeeping team will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
- Associates will change gloves between tasks and between units
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used on all soft surfaces
- The resort will continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines with regard to laundering linen
- All vacation rentals have dishwashers for sanitizing dishes
- Mid-stay housekeeping services have been suspended
- Contact-less delivery; all amenity requests will be delivered in single-use bags and left on the exterior of the unit
- All printed material has been removed from all units or are single-use only and will be replaced between guests.
- Shuttles will be restricted to individual parties
- Guests are asked to handle their own luggage and golf bags
- Shuttles will be sanitized between parties.
QUARRY FITNESS CENTER
The Fitness Center will be closed November 18 through December 2 due to Oregon’s 2-Week Freeze.
The fitness center at The Quarry is open daily from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (noon) The fitness center is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541) 593-4851
- All guests are required to wear face coverings in public indoor spaces, including the fitness room, per Oregon State regulations (learn more)
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
- For state required record keeping, all guests must check in/out at the Quarry reception desk
- Guests will be provided with disinfectant spray and are required to sanitize equipment before and after use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to allow for appropriate social distancing
- All station are single user only
- All courtesy towels have been removed from the facility
- The water station has been removed from the facility
- Yoga/exercise mats have been removed from the facility
- Courtesy headphones have been removed from the facility
- Guests are requested to limit exercise sessions to 1 hour if the gym is at capacity
The Quarry Pool is currently closed for the season.
Zeppa Bistro is currently closed for the season.
LAKE HOUSE BIKE RENTALS
Closed for the season.
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL
The community tennis and pickleball courts are closed for the season.
TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED OPERATIONS
As information becomes available, we will continue to update information on the following amenities:
- Lake House Family Room
- Quarry Basketball Court
Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival will be charged a $50 handling fee.
Cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date will be charged the entire stay amount, less tax &
assessment, resort fee, and cleaning fee.
Please note: These policies apply to reservations made through Sunriver Resort directly. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Please contact our guest services team at 541-639-4442 if you have any questions about your upcoming stay. We hope each of you and your loved ones are remaining safe, healthy, and connected.