Our team is focused on showing up in meaningful ways for our community through the lens of health and safety, now more than ever. We have expanded our associate education program to include the following:
- A COVID-19 safety and sanitation training will be required for all associates
- Required social distancing guidelines will be mandated in the workplace
- Resort-wide safety and sanitation stations have been introduced
- New safety and sanitation equipment education will be provided (i.e. spray cleaners for accommodations)
- This COVID-19 Operational Strategy has been reviewed with all associates
COMMUNITY-WIDE SAFETY & SANITATION STANDARDS
It really can’t be said enough – the health and safety of our owners, guests and associates will always be our top priority. We have adapted to the many changing requirements to keep everyone safe. We are proud of our efforts, and our entire team would like to take a moment to say thank you for your cooperation and support. We are and always will be dedicated to serving you in the same genuine and professional way you have grown accustomed to in Caldera Springs. We will continue to follow our expanded safety and sanitation measures to meet all state requirements.
- Face mask are optional indoors for owners, guests and associates with proof of vaccination status
- Face masks are optional outdoors for all owners, guests and associates
- All associates will be provided and required to wear job-specific PPE
- Sanitation stations are located throughout associate and guest areas
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floor in the Lake House and Quarry encouraging 6-feet of distance between guests
- Plexiglas partitions have been added to transportation vehicles and welcome desks
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, countertops, bathroom fixtures, cash machines, handrails, etc.
- The resort will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
To ensure guest and associate safety, there will be a 24-hour rest period between reservations. All vacation rental accommodations are freestanding with exterior entry doors.
- All guests will receive a personal pre-arrival email with a unique pin code to access the vacation rental
- Guests should go directly to their vacation rental, no need to check-in
- A link to a downloadable resort map and activity guide will be provided to guests via text and/or email.
- Contact-less maintenance services will be provided
- Guests will be asked to vacate the unit while the staff is performing requested maintenance services
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
- Associates will sanitize their way into and out of units.
- The housekeeping team will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
- Associates will change gloves between tasks and between units
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used on all soft surfaces
- The resort will continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines with regard to laundering linen
- All vacation rentals have dishwashers for sanitizing dishes
- Mid-stay housekeeping services have been suspended
- Contact-less delivery; all amenity requests will be delivered in single-use bags and left on the exterior of the unit
- All printed material has been removed from all units or are single-use only and will be replaced between guests.
- Shuttles will be restricted to individual parties
- Guests are asked to handle their own luggage and golf bags
- Shuttles will be sanitized between parties.
QUARRY FITNESS CENTER
Starting May 29, 2021 the Quarry fitness center will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The fitness center will not require reservation and will be limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541) 593-4850.
- For state required record keeping, all guests must check in/out at the Quarry reception desk
- Guests will be provided with disinfectant spray and are required to sanitize equipment before and after use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to allow for appropriate social distancing
- There is a contactless bottle fill station available for use
- Guests will be required to show their vaccination card to go mask-less during their workout
- Guests are requested to limit exercise sessions to 1 hour if the gym is at capacity
LAKE HOUSE MARINA CRAFT
Boat Rentals are available starting Friday, May 28th daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For questions, please call (541) 593-4851.
- All marina craft rentals are for a maximum of 1 hours
QUARRY BASKETBALL COURT
• Loaner basketballs are sanitized between use
• Limit groups to one household at a time
The Lakehouse at Caldera Links is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Lake House is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For tee times, please call (541) 593-4851 or (541)593-4402
PRIOR TO PLAY
- All players must check-in at the Lake House prior to play
- Guests will be asked to handle their own golf bags
- Scorecard, tees and pencil will be provided at check-in
- Pull carts are available and will be sanitized between guests
- Golfers utilizing the putting green should maintain 6-feet social distancing at all time
- Please use your golf bag as your own storage device
- The flagstick with foam bumper must remain untouched and in the cup
- Please bring your own water. Self-serve on-course water will not be available
- A temporary rule permits placing your ball in a bunker
- Trash bins have been removed; please keep trash and dispose following your round
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed throughout your round
FOLLOWING YOUR ROUND
- Return pull cart to the concierge at the Lake House
- Remove all trash prior to returning pull cart including tees, scorecard, pencil and garbage
LAKE HOUSE BIKE RENTALS
Bike rentals are available at the Lake House, daily 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The Lake House lobby is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541) 593-4851
• Rental bikes will be available for a maximum of 2 hours
• All bikes and helmets will be sanitized between guests
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL
• Maintain 6-feet social distance from others at all times
• Limit court time to 90 minutes
• Play singles – double play with household members only
- Reservations are made online: Click Here
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance
- The Quarry facility is only for guests and owners of Caldera Springs
- Pool seating and facility capacity has been limited in accordance with state and local regulations. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per party, parties may not be combine
- Parties may only book one 1.5 hour session per day, any additional sessions on the same day will be canceled without notification.
- A maximum of 2 seating sections can be booked to accommodate one party
- All pool session cancellations must be received at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel reservations in advance may result in the cancellation of all future reservations.
Arrival and Usage:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pool session
- ID cards are required at check-in to access the pool. Kids under four years old, not utilizing a lounge chair, do not need an ID card.
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed per party, parties may not be combine in accordance with the State of Oregon COVID-19 guidelines.
- Pool reservations will be canceled without notification, if your party does not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pool session.
- Towels and lounge chair covers will be provided
- No outside alcohol is permitted at the Quarry Pool. Zeppa Bistro provides full food and beverage service during pool sessions.
COVID Observances and Restrictions:
- Pool lounge chairs have been arranged to allow six feet spacing between parties
- Physical distancing of at least six feet must be maintained at all times between parties
- Restrooms and locker rooms will be available. The showers are closed for use.
- Hot tub are closed for use at this time
- The spray pad and water guns are unavailable
- All pool furniture will be sanitized between sessions
- Handrails and door handles will be sanitized throughout the day
- A social distancing monitor will be present at all times
Zeppa Bistro is open 11:30am to 8:00pm Friday through Monday for Memorial Day weekend. Curbside pick-up is available 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. To place an order or additional hours of operation, please call (541) 593-4855.
- All restaurant seating is located outside on the Lake House pati
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed per table in accordance with Oregon State Regulations
- Tables and chairs are set a minimum of six feet apart and can not be pushed together.
Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival will be charged a $50 handling fee.
Cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date will be charged the entire stay amount, less tax &
assessment, resort fee, and cleaning fee.
Please note: These policies apply to reservations made through Sunriver Resort directly. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Please contact our guest services team at 541-639-4442 if you have any questions about your upcoming stay. We hope each of you and your loved ones are remaining safe, healthy, and connected.