Our team is focused on showing up in meaningful ways for our community through the lens of health and safety, now more than ever. We have expanded our associate education program to include the following:
- A COVID-19 safety and sanitation training will be required for all associates
- Required social distancing guidelines will be mandated in the workplace
- Resort-wide safety and sanitation stations will be introduced
- New safety and sanitation equipment education will be provided (i.e. spray cleaners for accommodations)
- This COVID-19 Operational Strategy has been reviewed with all associates
COMMUNITY-WIDE SAFETY & SANITATION STANDARDS
- All associates and guests will be required to maintain a social distance of 6-feet
- As of July 1, all guests are required to wear face coverings in all public, indoor spaces per the State of Oregon (learn more)
- All associates will be provided and required to wear masks and job-specific PPE
- All associates will have their temperature taken before reporting to work
- All associates will be verbally screened for symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or diarrhea
- A mask is recommended for all guests
- All associates will adhere to CDC recommended hand washing and social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are located throughout associate and guest areas
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floor in the Lake House and Quarry encouraging 6-feet of distance between guests
- Plexiglas partitions have been added to transportation vehicles and welcome desks
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, countertops, bathroom fixtures, cash machines, handrails, etc.
- Drinking fountains are closed
- Entry doors will remain open, weather permitting
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used throughout the property
- The resort will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
- All printed material (resort maps, recreation guides, restaurant menus, etc.) will be made available electronically
- Associates will utilize phone or text to communicate with guests whenever possible
- Cash transactions are temporarily suspended
- Exterior furniture and tables have been removed from resort common areas.
To ensure guest and associate safety, there will be a 24-hour rest period between reservations. All vacation rental accommodations are freestanding with exterior entry doors.
- All guests will receive a personal pre-arrival email with a unique pin code to access the vacation rental
- Guests should go directly to their vacation rental, no need to check-in
- A link to a downloadable resort map and activity guide will be provided to guests via text and/or email.
- Contact-less maintenance services will be provided
- Guests will be asked to vacate the unit while the staff is performing requested maintenance services
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
- Associates will sanitize their way into and out of units.
- The housekeeping team will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens
- Associates will change gloves between tasks and between units
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used on all soft surfaces
- The resort will continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines with regard to laundering linen
- All vacation rentals have dishwashers for sanitizing dishes
- Mid-stay housekeeping services have been suspended
- Contact-less delivery; all amenity requests will be delivered in single-use bags and left on the exterior of the unit
- All printed material has been removed from all units or are single-use only and will be replaced between guests.
- Shuttles will be restricted to individual parties
- Guests are asked to handle their own luggage and golf bags
- Shuttles will be sanitized between parties.
QUARRY FITNESS CENTER
The fitness center at The Quarry is open daily from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The fitness center is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541) 593-4851
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
- For state required record keeping, all guests must check in/out at the Quarry reception desk
- Guests will be provided with disinfectant spray and are required to sanitize equipment before and after use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to allow for appropriate social distancing
- All station are single user only
- All courtesy towels have been removed from the facility
- The water station has been removed from the facility
- Yoga/exercise mats have been removed from the facility
- Courtesy headphones have been removed from the facility
- Guests are requested to limit exercise sessions to 1 hour if the gym is at capacity
The Quarry Pool is open daily. Reservations for the pool are required. For reservations, please call (541)593-4185
- Pool seating and facility capacity has been limited in accordance with state and local regulations
- Reservations can be made as early as 7 days in advance, between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Session One: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Session Two: 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Session Three: 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Session Four: 4:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Parties may arrive up to 15 minutes prior to their reserved session
- Parties may book only one session per day
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed per party, parties may not be combine
- Pool lounge chairs have been arranged to allow 6’ spacing between parties
- Guests will not be permitted to rearrange seating
- No lounge chair required for children ages 4 and under
- For state required record keeping, all guests must check in at the Quarry reception desk with the proper Owner or Rental ID card
- Physical distancing of at least six feet must be maintained at all times between parties
- Restrooms and locker rooms will be available
- Towels and lounge chair covers will be provided
- The locker room showers are closed
- Hot tub use is limited to one household unit at a time
- The spray pad and water guns are unavailable
- All pool furniture will be sanitized between sessions
- Handrails and door handles will be sanitized throughout the day
- A social distancing monitor will be present at all times
Zeppa Bistro is open daily 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Curbside pick-up is available 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. To place an order, please call (541)593-4855
- All restaurant seating is located outside on the Lake House patio
- Menus have been posted in the restaurant
- Single use menus will be utilized at The Quarry pool and recycled after use
- Credit card machines, pens and other reusable guest contact items are sanitized after use
- Culinarians will wear gloves at all times
- Servers will wear gloves when servicing tables
- All staff will wash/sanitize hands between tasks
- Silverware, napkins, plates and condiments will be provided to guests after they have been seated
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed per table
- Tables and chairs are set a minimum of six feet apart
LAKE HOUSE BIKE RENTALS
The Lake House is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. The Lake House is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541) 593-4851
- Rental bikes will be available for a maximum of 2 hours
- All bikes and helmets will be sanitized between guests
- All boats, paddles and life vests will be sanitized between guests
- Associates will change gloves between tasks
The Lakehouse at Caldera Links is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Lake House is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For tee times, please call (541) 593-4851 or (541)593-4402
PRIOR TO PLAY
- All players must check-in at the Lake House prior to play
- Guests will be asked to handle their own golf bags
- Scorecard, tees, and pencil will be provided at check-in
- Pull carts are available and will be sanitized between guests
- Golfers should not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to tee time
- Golfers utilizing the putting green should maintain 6’ social distancing at all time
- Please use your golf bag as your own storage device
- The flagstick with foam bumper must remain untouched and in the cup
- Please bring your own water. Self-serve on-course water will not be available
- Rakes have been removed from golf course bunkers
- A temporary rule permits placing your ball in a bunker
- Trash bins have been removed; please keep trash and dispose of it following your round
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed throughout your round
FOLLOWING YOUR ROUND
- Return pull cart to the concierge at the Lake House
- Remove all trash prior to returning pull cart including tees, scorecard, pencil, and garbage
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL
The community tennis and pickleball courts are open daily. Each court is limited to a maximum of 4 guests at any given time. For questions, please call (541)593-4851
- Associates will change gloves between tasks when handling loaner equipment
- Loaner equipment (tennis racquets, pickleball racquets and pickleballs) is available at The Quarry and will be sanitized between guest use
- Loaner tennis balls are unavailable
- Court time is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes
- The benches have been removed
- Please play singles only – doubles play with household members only
- Please use your paddle, racket, or shoe to pass out-of-play balls
- Consider using separate colored or marked balls for each serve.
TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED OPERATIONS
As information becomes available, we will continue to update information on the following amenities:
- Lake House Family Room
- Quarry Basketball Court
Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival will be charged a $50 handling fee.
Cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date will be charged the entire stay amount, less tax &
assessment, resort fee, and cleaning fee.
Please note: These policies apply to reservations made through Sunriver Resort directly. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Please contact our guest services team at 541-639-4442 if you have any questions about your upcoming stay. We hope each of you and your loved ones are remaining safe, healthy, and connected.