Effective September 6, 2021
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
This Policy applies to our website, emails we send, and the information we collect when you interact with us through social media or other websites and online services. It also applies anywhere it is linked.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact our External Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect from or about you?
Information you give us:
• Information you provide via our Services, email, or our customer service team. This includes contact information such as email, postal address, and phone number.
• Any information that you have given us permission to publish.
• Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos, hashtags, and messages.
• Information you submit to our website via contact forms
• Information you provide when you participate in our surveys.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
Information we collect automatically:
(Please see Cookies, and Our Partners for more information about how our automatic collection works)
• Details of your visits to our website and information generated in the course of your use of our website (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
• Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• Information about how you interact with our direct communications to you, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
How do we use the information we collect?
To provide you with our Services:
• Contact you after submitting an inquiry
• Send future communications
To enable additional features or interact with us outside our Services (such as via email):
• Provide you with our informational communications
• Obtain information from you via surveys
• Display your messages/captions, photos, and/or videos (which may include ‘likes’, comments, or other reactions to messages/captions, photos, and/or videos) on our social media pages or blogs
• Combine information collected through the Services with other information we obtain from our business records, our affiliates, or from third party sources.
To improve and expand our Service to you and grow our support in the community:
• Improve our products and services
• Send you direct marketing communications
• Tailor advertising to you
• Keep our website and systems safe and secure
• Understand our customer base and trends, and the effectiveness of our outreach
• Provide more personalized services to customers
To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal:
• Defend against or exercise legal claims
• Investigate complaints or potential legal violations
• Assist law enforcement
• Comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services
To whom do we disclose the information we collect?
• Website, software, or data storage companies
• Marketing automation partners
• Email distribution providers
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
Third parties involved in advertising (including social media platforms):
• Third parties who assist us in serving our advertising on other websites.
Change of ownership or corporate organization
We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this policy.
Sharing of aggregated data
We may compile aggregated, de-identified data, such as demographic data, and share these analyses at our discretion, including with governments. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Our informational communications
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communications, then you can click the unsubscribe link we make available in that communication, or email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.
If you use the unsubscribe link, then we still may send you notifications about your account and other important informational messages.
Cookies and other automatic information gathering technologies
Caldera Springs and our partners provide features of our Services using data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Please see Cookies, and Our Partners.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
If you use our Services outside of the United States, then you understand that we may collect, process, and store the information we collect from or about you in the United States and other countries. Privacy laws in the U.S. may be different from the laws of your country. Any transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of information about you.
How We Secure the Information We Collect
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. Although we use these precautions to safeguard information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information from Caldera Springs regarding third parties to whom we have disclosed certain categories of personal information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and any changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services after we post changes will mean you accept those changes