Looking Back at a Record-Breaking Year at Caldera Springs
Published on December 14, 2022
This has been a remarkable year for Caldera Springs, which we owe to the incredible residents, vast wilderness, beautiful homes and world-class amenities that make up our community. Just recently, our real estate team celebrated 100 sales in 2022 alone and is on track to achieve even more sales this month. We’ve seen high demand for homesites, offering families an idyllic blank canvas to build their dream home, as well as our new Forestbrook Vacation Homes, each showcasing Northwest contemporary architecture, an attached studio residence and striking nature views.
We’ve likewise seen great excitement for Forest House, our newest amenity which broke ground this October and is slated for completion in Summer 2024. Here, residents will be able to take advantage of multiple swimming pools, a double-racer water slide, state-of-the-art fitness center, family room, and a bar and cafe. Our owners are also enjoying new lakes, streams, trails and roadways added to the community this year. Below, find a complete breakdown of sales, milestones and highlights at Caldera Springs this year, plus an exciting peek at 2023!
Highlights & Community Updates
- Mirror Rock Homesites are now nearly 100% sold
- Forestbrook Vacation Homes launched in May, and the initial release is 90% sold with only a single home remaining
- The Preservation neighborhood launched in September, and three out of nine homesites are already sold from its initial phase
- Forest House, the newest amenity, was first announced in June, quickly followed by an official groundbreaking in October
- The much-anticipated second release of our Forestbrook vacation homes, featuring the new, larger Aspen floor plan, is slated for early 2023
- Forestbrook Design Showcase Home, featuring fully finished interiors, will be available for tours beginning in March
- Caldera Springs’ dedicated in-house sales team hosted several Open House events at the Lake House to welcome owners, prospective owners, Caldera Springs vacation rental guests and the brokerage community
- Construction milestones across the community’s eastern expansion, including the addition of new lakes, streams, trails and roadways, are highlighted in our recent blog post
We look forward to another great year at Caldera Springs! If you have any questions or real estate inquiries, get in touch with our sales team today at email@example.com or 541.593.3000.